Terms & Conditions
1. Use of this site:
- You may use this site without needing to disclose any personal data about yourself.
- If you do choose to enter personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, etc., then you do so voluntarily. We will keep all such disclosed information completely private and confidential, and not pass it on to any third-parties without your express permission.
- If you have disclosed personal information in order to obtain additional information from us, such as service details, sales enquiries, newsletters, etc., then you are agreeing for us to send you such information and any follow up information that we choose from time to time, whether by e-mail, telephone or regular post. You may at any time request to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply by contacting us and asking us to do so.
2. The information are we collecting and how we collect it:
- IP Addresses:
- Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" , otherwise known as an IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any web site, web servers automatically recognise that visitor's domain name and IP address. This information is logged on our servers and is used to ensure the site is working correctly and efficiently. This is a normal and common process undertaken by the majority of web sites and does not reveal anything personal about you other than the IP address issued to you by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- From time to time, our web site may send a "cookie" to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies are a normal part of web site functionality and do not damage your system. Unless otherwise stated, the cookies are used to ensure successful navigation through the site by passing required information from page to page.
functionality may be reduced.
- For more information on cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org